Bonjour, Mes Amis!
Christmas is almost here, and we want to help you relax and enjoy this Holiday season by helping you out with a few of those last-minute Christmas gifts! Here’s a helpful list of some of our salon favorites for $25 dollars or less, perfect for you or your loved ones this month!
– DreamTime is the perfect way to share a bit of relaxation this season, with their Aroma Therapy Spa Comfort products! Their new Inner Peace Eye Pillow ($15) can be placed in the refrigerator or freezer to provide a cool, stress-relief that will alleviate headaches, sleeping difficulties, and eye puffiness, while lifting tension with the gentle scent of lavender and chamomile. DreamTime’s Spa Socks ($20), which can be cooled or microwaved to provide a bit of cuddly warmth this winter, provide comfort and rejuvenation for sore feet that constantly go that extra mile.
– The Sothys Hand Soap Trio ($18) is an excellent gift for that special someone who loves (or would love!) the luxurious smell of Sothys! These three delicately-scented soaps are hydrating and leave you with soft, smooth skin with a touch of fragrance.
– Sothys’ trial kits also serve as a great stocking stuffer, and are the perfect size for travel! The Hydrating Trial Kit ($20) includes Sothys’ Hydradvance Serum and Light Hydrating Cream, as well as their Vitality Lotion and Cleansing Milk, which will leave your skin smooth and refreshed with added and protected moisture (read more about it here!). The Anti-Aging Trial Kit ($24) includes Sothys’ Grade Three Anti-Aging Cream and Serum Duo, along with Comfort Cleansing Milk and Lotion to sooth and soften the skin before applying the anti-aging products (read more about Grade Three here!).
– Spa Cells ($15) are a revolutionary facial sponge that not only cleanses and removes make-up, but exfoliates and massages your skin, stimulating blood and lymph flow to decrease puffiness, eliminate toxins and promote cellular regeneration. Use this daily with your cleanser for softer, smoother, younger-looking skin.
– Clarisonic Brushes use patented sonic cleansing technology works with skin’s natural elasticity, oscillating at a sonic frequency that produces over 300 movements per second. A new Clarisonic Brush Head ($20), which is recommended every 3 months, can help your Brush to loosen dirt and oil (and dead skin cells), removing deep-seated impurities from pores and priming skin to better absorb topical treatments. And now experience the NEW LUXE Cashmere Brush-head for an even more luxurious, soft treatment .
– Sothys’ Beauty Garden Gommage Exfoliant is another excellent exfoliation gift for only $25 (regularly $38) for the Holidays. The word “Gommage” actually comes from the word “gomme” which means ‘eraser’ in French; so to complete the analogy, this exfoliant uses all natural ingredients like finely ground walnut shells (no irritants for sensitive skin types!) in a Helianthus (sunflower) lipid elixir to literally polish and erase away that dull top layer of skin! As an added bonus, this product is paraben-free and Eco-certified organic.
– Jan Marini’s Age Intervention Gentle Cleanser ($24) is a mild cleanser for sensitive skin, including the eye area. This gentle cleanser has antioxidants and a non-foaming, hydrating cream base, which will not dry out the skin and is great as an adjunct cleanser for frequent washing (post gym, etc.). The non-foaming cream is also an effective eye makeup remover. It works beautifully with the Clarisonic Brush to reveal brighter, softer skin.
– Makeup Galore! We have both Colorescience Mascara ($19.50) and Sothys Volumizing Mascara ($25), to help your eyes pop at any and every Holiday Party. We also have in some brand new Cream Blushes in Afterglow and Nutty Berry to keep a bit of youthful color in your cheeks for only $15.50. Finally, come explore our beautiful winter shades of Lipstick ($17.50) in Valentina, Candy Apple, Ava, Belle, and Grace, or our huge selection of Colorescience Lip Shines (with spf 35, for $25). To top it all off, add on Colorescience’s Lip Exfoliator for only $10, with green papaya enzyme and glycolic acid which exfoliate, condition and produce a smoother lip surface to keep your lips healthy (a wonderful treatment for ongoing repair and for dry, peeling or chapped lips).
We hope that your Holiday shopping has been as fun as it has busy, but let us help you our with those stressful, last-minute gift-giving dilemmas!