Bonjour, Mes Amis!
Here we go, the final and most intensive stage of Sothys’ Age Defying Grade System, Grade Four!
Grade Four is designed to target advanced symptoms of aging skin, surpassing those of the 30- to 50-somethings we’ve discussed so far. In addition to deeper wrinkles and permanent expression lines, Grade Four also targets the loss of density, radiance, strength, and ability to retain moisture that skin incurs as we age.
– H2CR Complex: improves cellular health and strength, leaving your skin healthier, more radient, and better able to resist symptoms of aging
– Flax Complex with Rice Nutripeptides: nourishes skin cells with omega 3 and 6, sugars, and peptides to strengthen cells, and firm and reinforce skin’s natural, youthful structure
– Rye Seed Extract; stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis, which firms the skin while filling and smoothing wrinkles, which rejuvenates and reveals the essence of youthful skin
These active ingredients work along side those in the Grade Four Cream, which work to increase cell metabolism, strength, life, and the skin’s overall radiance and youthful glow. The stars on the Grade Four Cream’s ingredient list include:
– Candle Brush Extract: protects skin cells by acting as an anti-free radic
– Tetrapeptides: strengthens cells and protects them against wrinkling and forming lines
– Alfalfa Extract: acts to fortify the structure and strength of cells by inhibiting the breakdown of collagen and elastin in the skin
– Myrtle Extract: extends cell life, to retain the strong cells and strengthened structure of the skin
– Lupine Peptides: nourish and regenerate cells to reveal the natural beauty of the skin
And there you have it, mes amis! Sothys’ Grade System is one of the most effective and comprehensive anti-aging regimens available, and A French Touch is proud to offer you specialized skin care products that cater to your specific needs. So please, the next time you stop by the salon, set up an appointment to talk to Patricia about which Grade is perfect for you.
Alors, Bon week-end!